Australian Largest MegaBin Supplier & Specialist.
Nally Bins – The Nally MegaBin Vented 780 Litre in Beige.
At MG Plastics we are proud to stock the Nally MegaBin – the original Australian bulk bin.
The mega bin is designed for fruit and vegetable movement, but would suit most retail environments.
Nally MegaBins are up to 40% lighter in weight than wooden bins, and retains a constant weight thanks to its non-absorbent surface. This allows for freight efficiencies of 4-5%. In practice you are able to transport 2-3 extra bins of fruit per semi-trailer load.
The positive interlocking foot design permits fast and safe stacking of up to 10 bins high. Please refer to top of page for full stacking weight capabilities.
Rounded corners and smoother interior surfaces result in less bruising and damage to your produce, while small exterior foot pads reduce outside scratching. The smooth, non-absorbent surface is not affected by dipping operations.
Multiple vents in sides and base provide superior airflow so products cool faster, adding valuable shelf life to your produce. A rounded entry design enables easy forklift entry, plus a 90mm pallet jack clearance height when empty.
The Nally bin design is compatible with most bin handling equipment, including Dexion, Schaeffer, Colby and Loscam pallet racking.
Other unique features include moulded label holders for cards and tags, and comfortable handholds – built in for easy lifting and handling of bins.
MG Plastics only stock the best – Nally MegaBins are designed to last the test of time in a heavy duty environment, and are regarded as the best in its field.
We deliver nationwide – so no matter where you’re from – Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane or anywhere else in Australia – we have a solution for your business or home.
Don’t compromise – only choose the best and most reliable to get maximum value for money, and peace of mind.
Total height: 780mm
Maximum load capacity: 500kg
External width and length: 1162mm x 1162mm
Depth internal: 650mm
Width internal: 1082mm x 1082mm
Weight: 37kg (approx)
- The positive interlocking foot design offers quicker handling and safer stacking:
- 5000kg (10 bins) on level ground in cold storage
- 3800kg (7-8 bins) on level ground at temperatures less than 35ᵒC for less than one month
- 3400kg (6-7 bins) on level ground at temperatures less than 35ᵒC for more than 1 month
- Compatible with Dexion, Schaeffer, Colby and Loscam pallet racking
- Food grade approved
- Fully UV stabilised
- Non-absorbent surface
- Fully recyclable
- 10 year manufacturer warranty on outdoor weathering
- 3 year manufacturer warranty on wear and tear
- Multiple vents for superior airflow
- Fork lift entry – 143mm opening with slide entry, 90mm pallet jack clearance
- Two hand holds for lifting
- Rounded internal corners
- Smooth interior surface
- Extendable height foot
Discount on Large Orders is Available
We offer discount on large orders. Please submit online enquiry with your order details or Call 1300 406 368 during our trading hours.
Fast Delivery is available for Victoria OR Pickup from Campbellfield VIC 3061 Warehouse.
Please contact us to request Shipping Quote for Australia wide delivery, Sydney, Brisbane, North Queensland, Perth, Tasmania, Canberra and other locations.
How to ORDER ?
- Step 1: Select quantity that you need
- Step 2: Add to Cart
- Step 3: Process your order in the shopping cart Checkout.